tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lars Knemeyer <lars.kneme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:49:46 GMT
I'm happy to confirm that the issue is fixed in the latest trunk (built
locally), at least for me and my sample.
Romain, thank you very much for the great and quick support! :)

Now I have to ask:
Is there going to be a new official snaphot build containing the fix in the
next days? (I don't know the schedule for them)
And even more importantly: Are there any estimations on when there will be a
stable release containing the fix?