tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Davis <cjgun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running EJB and non-EJB applications in one Tomcat
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:34:57 GMT
Hey Andy:

Thanks for your help.  I got it working last night just before went to bed
and tested a bit further this a.m.  I'm thinking about doing a little
tutorial for other new users to help them get going.  All the terminology is
not immediately obvious to those of us who are new to the whole JEE thingy
-- for example one thing that hung me up was why use the localhost to
connect a remote client using http.  It's not the first time I've run into
info about using remote ejb but the tutorial connects to localhost --
completely useless for those of us just trying to learn which end is up.

Anyway, thanks for the assist.  All's well that ends well!

CD