tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:51:03 GMT
Hi Karl,

Deleting your entire .m2/respository directory occasionally is sometimes
not a bad idea as is can grow to be huge and contain a lot of old file
versions that you'll never use again.
There is also the maven-dependency-plugin task which can be used to
clean up the repository. Putting it in profile means that you can set it
up and then just tell your developers to activate it occasionally.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/purge-local-repository-mojo.html

On 12/04/2014 10:54, Karl Kildén wrote:
> Our m2/repo is corrupted somehow.
>
> After some more coffee I realized I can just copy back the backed up
> /repository folder. When it asks if I want to overwrite file I just go with
> no and my corrupted stuff in m2 will not be copied back. This worked well.
> It's a solid solution imo and not that hard to explain in email form.
>
> Thanks for tomee-maven-plugin, a time saver if I ever saw one :-)

Andy.

--
Andy Gumbrecht

http://www.tomitribe.com