tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Running EJB and non-EJB applications in one Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:08:04 GMT
No problem Chuck, I wasn't trying to be pushy, it just makes for better
reading and searching.

The related docs are here http://tomee.apache.org/documentation.html -
EJB Clients. What do you think I could improve on the site to have
helped you find that easier?

I'm going to change the order of the descriptions, as TomEE is most
likey to be the use case now.

I'll also add this additonal info to the documentation, but you can also
run the EJB deamon in TomEE:

1. By adding the following in conf/system.properties (or as system
property):

openejb.service.manager.class =
org.apache.openejb.server.SimpleServiceManager

2. Enabling the conf/conf.d/ejbd.properties (You'll probably need to
restart the server, as this file is generated).

Andy.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com