tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ron Smits <ron.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging behavior
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 17:42:32 GMT
Hi

I am trying to replace the logging in tomee with slf4j using
http://hwellmann.blogspot.nl/2012/11/logging-with-slf4j-and-logback-in.html.
This works fine until I add a rest service.

I always get this exception;
ERROR org.apache.openejb.observer.ObserverManager - error invoking
Observer{class=org.apache.tomee.webservices.TomeeJaxRsService}
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: null
at
org.apache.cxf.common.logging.AbstractDelegatingLogger.setLevel(AbstractDelegatingLogger.java:268)
~[cxf-api-2.6.9.jar:2.6.9]

This exception occurs while starting up the container even before the rest
service is ever called. Is this familiar to any one? To make debugging
easier I have put an example project and my tomee 1.6.0 plus install where
it can be downloaded if you would want to look at it. The two files can be
found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/506581/index.html

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere