tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jax-rs Client
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:24:55 GMT
Hi

I used cxf client (aligning cxf client version with cxf version of
tomee) pretty often. I also used jersey one and httpclient directly
(less often but httpclient is really nice for static structures).

The easier is to hide it behind a Java interface if you don't care
about error handling that much or to use a http library if you care.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau