tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:53:18 GMT
first you don't need:

 p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory");

and

// context.close();

in abstracttest

then your dependency are crappy so you have some wrong dependencies
making everything failing (some javax.javaee)

I got your test almost running on trunk (didnt test with 4.5) but
either using only WebApp or using only EJBContainer.

I think I identified the issue using both in your case (weird we do it
on trunk without issue). Should be fixed tomorrow on trunk

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau