tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionMapper support in TomEE 1.6.0
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 07:57:08 GMT
add it in openejb-jar.xml in cxf.jaxrs.providers property as any
provider or use auto provider detection
(openejb.jaxrs.providers.auto=true in conf/system.properties) but i
wouldn't recommand it since you can get conflicts on commons ones
(json/xml body writer typically)
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/