tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how stream a image from a web service apache cxf ?
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 08:51:11 GMT
write your bytes in out and set content type on Response.


Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau


2014-04-20 10:48 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
> 1) it is passd automaticalli from rest ?
> 2) so inside the method write i can pass the ByteArrayOutputStream that
> wrap the bites of image ?
> 3) tge content type that i get from my db it is set in what section of code
> ?
> 4) i return a ibject of type Response ?
> Il giorno 20/apr/2014 10.04, "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
> ml-node+s979440n4668914h9@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:
>
>> it is the jaxrs out stream, (more or less servlet outputstream)
>>
>> just write inside
>>
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>
>>
>> 2014-04-20 9:55 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4668914&i=0>>:
>>
>>
>> > i have found the page :
>> >
>> > http://java.dzone.com/articles/jax-rs-streaming-response
>> >
>> >
>> > into the @Override of method write(OutupStream out){
>> >
>> > }
>> >
>> > it is used the object out but i not understand do  it came from .
>> >
>> > in the example it  not is referencued  externally  any method
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > View this message in context:
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668913.html
>> > Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668914.html
>>  To unsubscribe from how stream a image from a web service apache cxf ?, click
>> here<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4668691&code=bWF1cm8yamF2YTIwMTFAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2Njg2OTF8LTExMTcxODc2MjU=>
>> .
>> NAML<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668915.html
> Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message