tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:37:00 GMT
ok,

this example uses ApplicationComposer for testing which handles
correctly lifecycle. you can normally get the context injected using
AppResource  annotation IIRC.

the best to go ahread would be a sample showing your issue I think
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau