tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE performance degrades gradually
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:29:09 GMT
+1

just use a tool to get why it is slow. sirona, jamon are easy to set
up or just use a profiler if you have time but not what id do first.
supposing something is slow will just make you loose time, check what
it is is what you need.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/