tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:28:08 GMT
Well first check basic things like spaces etc, can be a hidden bug
until now. Basically try to deploy in c:\tomee. If the issue is still
here we'll try to have a deeper look. But we have a lot of win users
and a really blocking win issue would have popped earlier I guess.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau