tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how stream a image from a web service apache cxf ?
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:28:36 GMT
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/ws/rs/core/Response.ResponseBuilder.html#type(javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType)


Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau


2014-04-20 11:09 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
> Response.ok method what it is ? whi method it is named ok ?
> Il giorno 20/apr/2014 10.54, "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
> ml-node+s979440n4668916h71@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:
>
>> write your bytes in out and set content type on Response.
>>
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>
>>
>> 2014-04-20 10:48 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4668916&i=0>>:
>>
>>
>> > 1) it is passd automaticalli from rest ?
>> > 2) so inside the method write i can pass the ByteArrayOutputStream that
>> > wrap the bites of image ?
>> > 3) tge content type that i get from my db it is set in what section of
>> code
>> > ?
>> > 4) i return a ibject of type Response ?
>> > Il giorno 20/apr/2014 10.04, "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
>> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4668916&i=1>>
>> ha scritto:
>> >
>> >> it is the jaxrs out stream, (more or less servlet outputstream)
>> >>
>> >> just write inside
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> >> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>> >> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>> >> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>> >> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> 2014-04-20 9:55 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<
>> http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4668914&i=0>>:
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> > i have found the page :
>> >> >
>> >> > http://java.dzone.com/articles/jax-rs-streaming-response
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > into the @Override of method write(OutupStream out){
>> >> >
>> >> > }
>> >> >
>> >> > it is used the object out but i not understand do  it came from .
>> >> >
>> >> > in the example it  not is referencued  externally  any method
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > --
>> >> > View this message in context:
>> >>
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668913.html
>> >> > Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> ------------------------------
>> >>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>> discussion
>> >> below:
>> >>
>> >>
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668914.html
>> >>  To unsubscribe from how stream a image from a web service apache cxf
>> ?, click
>> >> here<
>> >> .
>> >> NAML<
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > View this message in context:
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668915.html
>> > Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668916.html
>>  To unsubscribe from how stream a image from a web service apache cxf ?, click
>> here<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4668691&code=bWF1cm8yamF2YTIwMTFAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2Njg2OTF8LTExMTcxODc2MjU=>
>> .
>> NAML<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/how-stream-a-image-from-a-web-service-apache-cxf-tp4668691p4668917.html
> Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message