tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee + custom DataSource resource factory
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:21:13 GMT
resources.xml is design to work with all types but should work with
ObjectFactory using factory-method="getObject" as additional
attribute.

Another workaround could be to not set type to DataSource but a
subtype of DataSource if you know the impl type.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau