tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:04:52 GMT
Hi

snapshot should be up to date today (if our nightly worked as expected)

next release will be done once openjpa is released. Seems mains java 8
issues are fixed so hopefully end of next month

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau