tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:03:50 GMT
right jboss deps will bring comons-logging and potentially some
overrides of cxf (pretty sure). If you don't need openejb jaxrs
integration remove openejb-cxf-rs dependency. WHat's getContext?
ejbcontainer.getCOntext()? can be jboss EJBContainer maybe depending
your deps.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/