tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:09:47 GMT
well actually I think it is linked to your setup. Closing container is
important but using both works well on our build on I used it a lot
for business projects. That said if a test doesnt handle correctly its
lifecycle you can get unpredictable behavior when running next one
(two start will just make the second one reuse old context for
instance)
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/