tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee + custom DataSource resource factory
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:20:46 GMT
Hi

Did you try using resources.xml or tomee.xml? Basically context.xml
datasources are converted to tomee datasources to get pooling etc by
default. Using resources.xml you can define whatever you want so it
should match your need.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/