tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong version of Quartz loaded when using tomee drop in war with spring application
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 08:36:13 GMT
Hi

playing with openejb.classloader.* you should be able to deactivate
either the container or the app quartz (on 1.6.0 at least). We shade
it now to avoid this issue. So should work on trunk without config.

Note too that tomee is linked to a tomcat version so you can just
replace tomee.war by another version without checking tomcat one
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau