tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split from OpenEJB?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 05:03:59 GMT
Hi guys

We already discussed it on the lists and actually today tomee is the main
project and openejb just a a subproject.

The point to split to get two projects would be to make them splitable,
today their lifecycle is really linked and most of the code being in
openejb tomee would always be waiting openejb and we should get more people
in the project otherwise splitting just means a day should get more than
24h ;).