tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:36:57 GMT
Hi

EAR handling of TomEE is different from other servers ATM (AFAIK it is
the choice done in CDI spec but other servers did other choice before
the discussion at spec level). We maybe have a bug but we need a
sample to have a look otherwise, out of the box, I'm tempted to say
the bug is in Atmosphere which relies on other impl behavior (well if
my phrase is ambiguous: to not 'troll' on which has the bug just
provide a sample to let Atmos and TomEE guys analyze the issue).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau