tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Easterling <stuart.easterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee + custom DataSource resource factory
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:10:11 GMT
Hi Andy, thanks for checking in. The next step is that I should try a
couple more variants, following Romain's suggestion. I've got it working
fine by instantiating the DataSource in app code, but it'll be worth
posting a working example in a config file for the benefit of others at
least. : ) Will update when I have that, just been a bit swamped this past
week.....
Best,
Stuart