tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Easterling <stuart.easterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomee + custom DataSource resource factory
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:49:13 GMT
Greetings all, this may be a straightforward question, but I'm unable to
find a solution. Basically I need to define a DataSource with a custom
resource factory.

According to this thread:

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Getting-Started-TomEE-Plus-and-Custom-Resources-td4662031.html

in Tomee:

>ObjectFactory have to be defined in context.xml. tomee.xml
>doesnt define jndi factories but directly objects

But when I add the Resource in META-INF/context.xml or in conf/context.xml
I get the following warning:

WARNING: Property "factory" not supported by "0-myAppName/my/resource/name"

The Resource declaration looks like this:

<Resource name="my/resource/name" auth="Container"
              type="javax.sql.DataSource"
               factory="the.factory.class"
               customParam="customParamValue"
          />

I imagine the answer is an obvious one, but I've done a google search,
searched the mail archive, and reviewed the documentation and haven't found
a clear answer on how to proceed. I am running Tomee 1.6.0.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help ! : )

Best,
Stuart