tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB and REST
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:01:50 GMT
Hi Alex,

The 1.6.0.1 (security maintenance) is under vote. Should be released
(crossing fingers) by the end of this week.
We talked about that on another thread, but basically, we wanted to release
1.6.1 asap. BTW, it will probably be a 1.7.0 cause we plan to include Java
8 support and the PLUME distro which is to much for a 1.6.1.

Some parts are ready for Java 8, but we currently have some issues with
OpenJPA.

I required (I mean users ask for it), we can also think about a 1.6.1 as
it's today, but without Java 8 and PLUME.
Not sure it makes a lot of sense that's why we want first the 1.7.0 with
Java 8 support.

I'd like to start the release process before end of April, but not sure it
gonna be possible.
Do you have any due date or expectations?

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis