tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB and REST
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:19:33 GMT
Well on 25th April I have a workshop about Arquillian and I would like to
use Apache TomEE. One of the example is using arquillian-rest-extension but
I need to have  working the example commented on the first mail (basically
having an interface with REST annotation and class being an EJB).

Thank you  for your support.
Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer
  www.lordofthejars.com