tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB and REST
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:03:01 GMT
Oh cool I suppose you are talking about Apache TomEE 1.6.1, so I exclude
commons-logging from tomee-jaxrs dependency and that's all.

Thank you so much when I arrive at home I will try it.

Well nice to see how TomEE is improving from release to release :)

  Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer
  www.lordofthejars.com