tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 08:35:14 GMT
Hi,

tomee-maven-plugin never worked for me and I never bothered fixing it but
for my upcoming project it is a must. So I tried again to solve my issue.

Problem: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/util/IOUtil

This is when I run
http://www.tomitribe.com/blog/2013/11/get-started-with-the-tomee-maven-archetype/

I solved the problem by deleting my m2/repository directory. However my
project members will run in to this problem and I don't want to ask them to
do something that drastic so I would appreciate some tips :-) Anyone here a
maven hotshot or perhaps you solved this problem as well?

cheers