tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 08:54:08 GMT
Our m2/repo is corrupted somehow.

After some more coffee I realized I can just copy back the backed up
/repository folder. When it asks if I want to overwrite file I just go with
no and my corrupted stuff in m2 will not be copied back. This worked well.
It's a solid solution imo and not that hard to explain in email form.

Thanks for tomee-maven-plugin, a time saver if I ever saw one :-)