tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Rohr <ch.r...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Transaction Manager Failure
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 12:52:50 GMT
Hi Andy

Thank you. Everything is working fine after I have complete the
validationQuery propertie with SELECT 1.

Thanks.

Chris

Von: agumbrecht [via OpenEJB]
[mailto:ml-node+s979440n4669551h44@n4.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014 14:38
An: Chris Rohr
Betreff: Re: Transaction Manager Failure

Hi Chris,

Is everything working for you now?

Andy.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com
   [hidden email]
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

   TomEE treibt Tomitribe! | http://tomee.apache.org

    --
    Andy Gumbrecht

    http://www.tomitribe.com
    agumbrecht@tomitribe.com <mailto:agumbrecht@tomitribe.com>
    https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

    TomEE treibt Tomitribe ! | http://tomee.apache.org

  _____

below:

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Transaction-Manager-Failure-tp4669403p46
69551.html

To unsubscribe from Transaction Manager Failure, click here
<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscr
ibe_by_code&node=4669403&code=Y2gucm9ockBnbXguZGV8NDY2OTQwM3wtMTU1MDUxNjExMw
==> .

<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_vi
ewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.Basic
Namespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.
NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_e
mails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML