tomee-users mailing list archives

From asotobu <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying WAR file from Arquillian Extension
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 12:14:54 GMT
I have tried today with a simple WAR with HelloWorld servlet and still the
same problem, I can only deploy one application, when I tried to deploy the
second one the same exception of previous post is thrown. Moreover if I use
the remote Apache TomEE connector then although both applications are
deployed, next exception is thrown:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create new instance of class
org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.EventTestRunnerAdaptor
	at
org.jboss.arquillian.test.spi.SecurityActions.newInstance(SecurityActions.java:160)
	at
org.jboss.arquillian.test.spi.SecurityActions.newInstance(SecurityActions.java:111)
	at
org.jboss.arquillian.test.spi.SecurityActions.newInstance(SecurityActions.java:97)
	at
org.jboss.arquillian.test.spi.TestRunnerAdaptorBuilder.build(TestRunnerAdaptorBuilder.java:52)
	at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.run(Arquillian.java:95)
	at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
	at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)