tomee-users mailing list archives

From Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: basic ejb lookup question...
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 08:38:43 GMT
Thx again,
It think i resolved my issue.

My Bean implementation was defined like this:
@stateless
@localbean
public class whatever implements whateveremote

Having
@statless
public class whatever implements whateveremote,whateverlocal

seems to be working.
Now I can use remote interface on all three implementations using the
jndiprovider.

br hw