tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Rohr <ch.r...@gmx.de>
Subject Transaction Manager Failure
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 09:33:43 GMT
After 24 h run of Apache TomEE I get the following error in Catalina.out.

May 18, 2014 11:19:40 AM
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl enlistResource
WARNING: Unable to enlist XAResource
org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local.LocalXAResource@6eafe6e2,
errorCode: 0
javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Count not turn off auto commit for a XA
transaction

I use the tomee.xml in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/ for the configuration of the JTA
Datasource.

The Content is the following:

     <Resource id="[Resourcename]" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
            jdbcDriver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
            jdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[Databasename]
            jtaManaged = true
            password = [Password]
            userName = [Username]
        </Resource>

I have the original Settings replaced with [...].

If I restart TomEE, it will work again.

Thank you.

Regards

Chris