tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Rohr <ch.r...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Transaction Manager Failure
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 06:30:20 GMT
Thank you for the advice. Now I have changed the configuration as the
following:

<Resource id=[Name] type="javax.sql.DataSource">
            jdbcDriver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
            jdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[Databasename]
            jtaManaged = true
            password = [Password]
            username = [Username]
            defaultAutoCommit = false
            testOnReturn = true
            testWhileIdle = true
            timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis = 2
            initialSize = 2
            minIdle = 2
            validationQuery
</Resource>

But I get the same failur after a period of 12-24 hours. Maybe you a one
more advice or is a Setting wrong? After I have restart TomEE I have see in
the Logs because of Warnings and found no warning of a new Parameter in
tomee.xml

Thank you.