tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: TomEE release schedule?
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 15:48:10 GMT
We are currently getting the 1.6.0.2 security related release ready.

Once that is done and voted then we can focus on the next release, which
will either be 1.6.1 or 1.7.0 depending on how the discussion pans out.

The next OpenJPA release should be ready soon, and I'd really like to
get that into whatever we release next - rather than branching for the
sake of a few days/weeks.

There is also a case for getting a clean build and test run on Java 8,
that's going to be very 'nice to have'.

So I guess we are looking at a 'few weeks' to sum up.

Andy.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com