tomee-users mailing list archives

From david Cossé <co...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0.1 issue
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:36:06 GMT
Thanks for your help

The project is build as this:
lima
   lima-buisiness
     src/main/ressources/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
     pom.xml
   lima-...
     pom.xml
   lima-swing
     pom.xml
pom.xml

the pom from lima-swing has dependency to lima-business where is located
the ejb-jar.xml
but when launching the lima.jar from lima-swing the ejb-jar.xml file
from lima-buisiness looks ignored.

to build the project from the project root I do:
mvn -U clean install
then to launch id i do:
java -jar lima-swing/target/lima-swing-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar

It works fine when using OpenEjb 4.5.2 but doesn't with 4.6.0.1

thanks