tomee-users mailing list archives

From david Cossé <co...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0.1 issue
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 13:33:24 GMT
Yes it is.
Lima is a stand alone application and use OpenEJb in an embedded mode.
If you wish you can have a look to the lima project from our forge:
http://www.chorem.org/projects/lima/repository/show/tags/lima-0.7.2

On this release there was not the scan.xml file but I tried to add it and it did not get better.

The error message says:

org.apache.openejb.OpenEjbContainer$NoModulesFoundException: No modules found to deploy.
1)Maybe descriptors are placed in incorrect location.
Descriptors could go under:
<base-dir>/META-INF or <base-dir>/WEB-INF
but not directly under <base-dir>
Check 'Application Discovery via the Classpath' docs page for more info
2)Maybe no modules are present in the classpath.

but i've got an ejb-jar.xml file under the buisiness witch is into the classpath.
The file is used if when having openejb version 4.5.2

thanks for your help