tomee-users mailing list archives

From Eric Chatellier <chatell...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0.1 issue
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 15:47:35 GMT
Le 13/05/2014 16:35, Romain Manni-Bucau a écrit :
> Hi
>
> seems there isn't business jar in lima-swing.jar (not sure I built the
> project as expected then). If so nothing if found to deploy. If you
> want to force it ensure you have under META-INF an ejb-jar.xml or a
> beans.xml for instance. Testing on trunk and seems  it deploys further
> but fails cause business is missing.

Hi,

I'm working with david and i'm experiencing the same issue.

I'va done a debug session between openejb 4.5.2 and 4.6.0.1, and i think that
the problem is located in xbean-finder-shaded dependency (since 3.13+).

In method
org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.loadFromClasspath(FileUtils,
List<URL>, ClassLoader), follonwing code changed behaviour:
UrlSet urlSet = new UrlSet(classLoader);

In xbean-finder-shaded 3.15, it's only return a urlSet with one dependency (the
jar from command line).
In xbean-finder-shaded 3.12, it was returning a urlSet with all jar from url
class loader containing a "META-INF" folder.

So, since xbean-finder-shaded 3.15 (openejb 4.6.0.1), our external jar
(lima-business) contaning ejb-jar.xml is not scanned and module is not found.

Regards.

--
Éric Chatellier - www.codelutin.com - 02.40.50.29.28