tomee-users mailing list archives

From Nrkkalyan <nrkkal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone OpenEJB application example
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 11:53:42 GMT
Hi

If i use cxf libs then it works as expected.

Regards
/Kalyan
0733312584

PS: May have typos due to using mobile

> On 4 maj 2014, at 13:14, Andy Gumbrecht <agumbrecht@tomitribe.com> wrote:
>
> I'm mobile right now so not able to dig in, but it'll be a library/service issue. You
will still require the cxf libs etc. there is a way using maven-dependency-plugin goal to
write all the libs a project requires to a directory. Run that on your standalone project
and see what might be missing from openejb standalone. Hope this helps, but I'll be able to
test and help more later.
> Andy.
> --
> Andy Gumbrecht http://www.tomitribe.com
> TomEE treibt Tomitribe!
> Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.
>
>> On May 4, 2014 12:04:13 PM CEST, Radhakrishna Kalyan <nrkkalyan@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Andy,
>>
>> Thank you for the comments. I tried the way you mentioned.
>> I used 'openejb-standalone' instead of 'openejb-cxf-rs'
>> But then I didn't able to access my REST resources after the
>> application
>> has started.
>>
>> Am I doing anything wrong?
>>

>> On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Andy Gumbrecht
>> <agumbrecht@tomitribe.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Having discussed everthing on IRC we kind of missed the results on
>> this
>>> list, so for the benefit of others...
>>>
>>> Info is here: http://tomee.apache.org/documentation.html - OpenEJB
>>> Standalone Server
>>>
>>> I would just use InitialContext on a downloaded standalone OpenEJB -
>>> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tomee/tomee-1.6.0.
>>> 1/openejb-standalone-4.6.0.1.zip
>>>
>>> Unzip, then in your own static main void point to it...
>>>
>>> env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.apache.openejb.core.
>>> LocalInitialContextFactory");
>>> env.put("openejb.home", path.to.openejb.root);
>>> env.put("openejb.base", path.to.openejb.root);
>>>
>>> A combination of the following examples will be what you need:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/
>>> examples/helloworld-weblogic/src/test/java/org/superbiz/
>>> hello/HelloTest.java
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/
>>> examples/simple-osgi/standard-ejbd-server/src/main/java/org/