tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Manager Failure
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 10:56:39 GMT
Hi

you should get a cause in the logs.

What is possible is you got a connection break between the server and the
database. Ensure you configured test options (timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis,
validation query, potentially testXXX etc...). See
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/configuration.html (block
starting with validationQuery - side note: this doc is for dbcp 2 and we
use previous version so some attributes can be not supported, you'll get
the information in the startup logs if it happens (as warnings)).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau