tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb-core-4.6.1-20140513.040854-160.jar broken?
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 18:19:53 GMT
Yep, just wanted to make it less obvious. Internal/custom releases are
not always possible - one sample is open source releases of EE
products. That said it just means we should continue what you started
to do (thank you for that) ie release more often ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau