tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE 1.6.0.2 - line endings
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 14:25:19 GMT
Well depend, if it affects jars it can maybe work but make hard to
product managers (in enterprises) to do real diff. This is important
in particular for security releases. That's why I asked. If we have
something not portable we should short term force release OS and mid
term fix it in our build.

If that's just due to a particular edit we have to ensure svn hooks
are correctly configured (locally, not sure we can do it remotely).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Its not a case of not working, its just that some files like readme's don't look right
in common editors etc. Its cosmetic more than anything.