tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Startup Problem : NPE in CdiScanner
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 06:48:48 GMT
Hi

I'll try to have a quick look to check few thing but a sample showing it
would be great. A if (!= null) would surely work for you but is not really
compatible with this logic (well not alone ;))

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau