tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and DTO problem
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 07:02:04 GMT
@Andy: not the question I think

the point is mainly how do I keep version management when I use DTO in
the front. You must push version until your DTO and handle it
yourself.

That said you can just do the check this way:

if (entity.version != dto.version) throw new ItWillFailException();

instead of setting version.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/