tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSV.IO
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 05:11:37 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Looks interesting but far to be ready for prod with security constraints :(.

However my main question is will it stay open source and free? Docker is
doing a great job and sure kernels will be optimized for lxc containers so
wonder if that's the moment to go somewhere else.

That said if they support tomcat not sure TomEE needs anything else.