tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 1.6 Custom JDBC Factory not working
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 09:42:57 GMT
Hi

here a sample:

<Resource  id="name"
          types="org.foo.Bar"
          factory-name="createResource"
          class-name="org.foo.BarFactory"
          constructor="attribute1, attr2">
  attribute1 = value1
</Resource>

will match BarFactory.createResource(attribute1, attr2)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hi
>

> I am getting below error when I set a custom factory resource in tomee.xml.
> I tried factory-name but it is not working.
>

> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unsupported Attribute(s): factory.  Supported Attributes
are: type, jar, provider, id, class-name, constructor, factory-name, jndi, aliases.  If the
setting is a configuration property it must be placed inside the element body.