tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0.1 issue
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 12:08:36 GMT
Hi

Do you do an uber jar? If so maybe think to add a scan.xml or ensure
the uber jar is well formed.

Merging all jars can make think OpenEJB it has nothing to deploy since
internal app is skipped and jar containing internal app is the same as
your business one

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/