tomee-users mailing list archives

From john77eipe <john77e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE and CDI
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 12:05:43 GMT
yes. but all of those uses EJB. Isn't it possible to use it without EJB?

Even the most simple project (cdi-basic) listed in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/examples/
uses EJB.

--
Regards,

John Eipe

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience,
Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without
humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles”
- Mahatma Gandhi