tomee-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Veronezi <thi...@veronezi.org>
Subject Re: Remote Asynchronous EJB Method call followed quickly by client exit
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 13:21:45 GMT
Hi,

Async calls return back to the caller immediately. If we expect to get a
result back from an async call, we should use Future to hold it.

Maybe you can create something reproducible by cloning the async-method
example with a remote async call.

http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/async-methods/README.html

[]s,
Thiago