tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Port in Arquillian adapter
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 16:11:08 GMT
Well I think that arquillian creates the httpcontext when he knows which
http context is going ti be deployed (war file) and in auxiliaryappender
you are creating that war file so i think that for this reason there is no
httpcontext. Maybe protocolmetadata will work but not sure

El dilluns, 19 maig de 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> va
escriure:

--
Enviat amb Gmail Mobile