tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Port in Arquillian adapter
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 11:01:20 GMT
After talking with Aslak I have implemented a clean way to retrieve the
port from client part to container using Command class. Tomorrow I upload
the project and I send you back the link so you Can see it.

El dilluns, 19 maig de 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> va
escriure:

--
Enviat amb Gmail Mobile